benchmade grizzly creek review

These are the best knives made, I have quite a few and not one has ever disappointed. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, © 2019 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved. It immediately caught my eye, as it's easily one of the most attractive folding knives on the market (the pictures just can't do it justice). The 15060-2 Grizzly Creek folding knife features a thumb stud opener and AXIS Lock along with a folding gut hook. Washington State, Northwest, Puget Sound Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Hiking Outfitter I own several nice folding knives. CPM-S30V Blade on the Grizzly Creek 15060-2 HUNT knife from Benchmade Edge Retention has been unanimously declared the most important feature in a hunting knife. 9 people found this helpful I'm a BM lifer! But make no mistake this a serious piece of everyday carry with a Benchmade blade of premium CPM-S30V stainless steel and a handle fashioned from 6061-T6 aluminum. I can't say enough good about how the S30V holds an edge, I'll send it in for cleaning and honing, and be ready for at least 4 more big game animals! This is a nice product. But it felt so right in my hand and with an s30v i liked it. Read more.. Make a choice: * Add to cart (502) 290-4589 Local Calls; 855-206-6559 Online Order Assistance Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM ... 0 stars based on 0 reviews. I wouldn’t mind a smaller, mor… We specialize in assisted opening, fixed, and automatic blades from some of the best blade manufacturers in the world. Good knife otherwise. Only 1 available and it's in more than 20 people's carts. I have a 710 H&W I've had for over a decade, D2 steel and heavy work load with absolutely no problems with the lock. When this knife gets wet it does "stiffen up" its weird but just like someone else said it's like the scales swell and pinch the metal. Things just happen sometimes. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. It is new for 2018 and offers an S30V blade steel. Things just happen sometimes. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. ... cleaned a couple of deer with this and I liked the little hook feature on this benchmade, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2015. BladeOps, LLC retails blades from many different manufacturers, such as Benchmade, Boker, Buck, CRKT, Kershaw, Gerber, MicroTech, ProTech, Smith & Wesson, and many more. The Hunting line of knives from Benchmade offers hunting and camping knives for high performance outdoor use. 6 watchers. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. I've used the hook for anything and everything, from gutting and cleaning to opening packages at work, and it's managed to hold a decent edge. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. I contacted customer support and it was repaired, inspected and returned in less than 10 days. Well balanced. The other issue is the gut hook doesn’t lock in place. Its blade is made from premium CPM-S30V stainless steel with a slight recurve and strategically placed jimping on the spine. Hunt series AXIS lock folding knife with a 3.50" S30V blade and gut hook. The knife is razor sharp out of the box. My favorite benchmade to date. Beautiful color and graining. The wood by the gut hook has chipped and once cut me because of its sharp egde it created. Spring Indents and locks feel confident, solid engagement, sounds fantastic. The Crooked River has an overall length of 9.3″, a 4″ blade, weighs 5.41 ounces, and is made in the USA. Benchmade 15060-2 – GRIZZLY CREEK $ 189.00. The knife I previously carried was the SOG Spec Elite II. As with other reviewers it has a couple points of matinence. Brand New. $191.25. Benchmade says a lot right off the bat. I have carried this knife for about 2 years and could not be happier. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem in the warranty department. The total package for a hunting folder with the AXIS® lock, the perfect blade size and shape for just about any game cleaning chore, and a folding gut hook that's only there when you want it. Add to cart. Took awhile to mail.... was Xmas and New Years holiday. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Like my rifles I don’t care for plastic/nylon handles. I really only bought this one for the wood handle, and it's beautiful. When you are many miles from the closest sharpening station, you want your blade to be razor-sharp and stay that way. The blade, as with all models is razor-sharp and solid. Things just happen sometimes. I highly recommend it. 1 result Sort by: Benchmade Hunt Grizzly Creek Folding Knife 3.50" S30V Blade with … $225.00. This one is definitely the most expensive. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. Free shipping. The focus of this review is the Grizzly Creek, one of four locking folder knife models in the Benchmade HUNT series of fixed and folding blade knives, designed for … So the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed with S30v premium steel, smooth action and quality scales. It is easy to open the very first time and it loosens a little more with use. SKU: 610953143428 Category: Flipin' n Foldin' Share. The only negatives are related to a repeating pattern I have been seeing from Benchmade --the blade on this knife came relatively dull. It is ambidextrous. Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020. Benchmade - Grizzly Creek 15060-2 Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge,... Benchmade - Grizzly Creek 15060-2 Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Wood Handle. This is not a very good hunting knife or design. The grizzly creek is very well done. The composite wood handles are of high quality. High quality brass bushings. So I have a few years using the knife as a hunting knife and as an EDC at times. As a thanks to Ozzie Reviews viewers, Nebo Knives here in Australia are offering a 10% discount off their complete range of knives!!! The Grizzly Creek is a little shorter and lighter than the Spec Elite II. The knife stays closed in my pocket (unlike some other pocket knives I have owned). Introducing the Grizzly Creek knife. Made in USA. This page works best with JavaScript. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. Not Sure How I Feel About the "Wood". Have owned it for 5 years. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. I honestly haven't run into a single issue with this knife and happily recommend it. You can buy this knife with confidence and assurance. Facebook Twitter Pinterest linkedin Telegram. Tried Twice and No Better. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is a minor inconvenience but it is annoying. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. So the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed with S30v premium steel, smooth action and quality scales. I got the hint knife as you can see and was put to work less then a week of getting it. Made in USA. I have other preferred fixed-blade knives for cleaning deer. The composite wood handles are of high quality. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. The Benchmade Grizzly Creek features a 3.5" CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade with a satin finish and a blade thickness of .124". Benchmade 15060 Grizzly Creek Folding Knife. These are phenomenal knives. This knife brings back a classic look and feel and has become my EDC. Always check ALL your screws, add Loctite. 4.5 out of 5 stars (405) 405 reviews $ 4.99. Shop Benchmade Knife Company for a wide selection of high-performance Everyday Carry (EDC), Hunt, Rescue, Tactical, Outdoor, and Survival knives. For anyone interested, the grips also engrave rather nicely as I had my eagle scout insignia engraved into one side and it looks excellent. This is my new EDC knife. Sharp knife that holds an edge well even after deboning. This is my new EDC knife. After a few years of use a spring in the axis lock broke. The Grizzly Creek is a little shorter and lighter than the Spec Elite II. So the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed with S30v premium steel, smooth action and quality scales. It feels great in hand and looks cool. Do you really need more explanation than; it's a Benchmade. I don't want to give the idea that the locks are weak. I have had to tighten the main screw a few times over the years but nothing outside of normal maintenance. Add your review. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. So the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed with S30v premium steel, smooth action and quality scales. And if a friend offered up a Swiss Army Knife at a campsite, you could go full Crocodile Dundee on the guy with this Crooked River. Watch; Benchmade 15060-2 Grizzly Creek Pocket Knife New in Box Authorized Dealer . I … 890. I love this knife and the benchmade company. 5 product ratings - Benchmade 15060-2 Hunt Series Grizzly Creek Folding Knife With Smith's Sharpener. Still my favorite knife. Knife is not included. Photos show examples of previous work, made to … I use it everyday for a lot of things usually not meant for a knife and it’s holding up just fine. It is like the wood swells up from the blood or water and pinches the knife blade. Benchmade grizzly creek review Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by blade dude, Oct 13, 2017. 1 in stock. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Open or closed its a lightweight beauty and with the no-nonsense reverse tanto folding blade it allows you … Eric's comment about the scale breaking near the gut hook was echoed by the salesman in my local Sportsman's Warehouse. The Grizzly Creek is a little shorter and lighter than the Spec Elite II. So the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed with S30v premium steel, smooth action and quality scales. If you're looking for a Benchmade then you already know what you're getting...the best of everything. I've read about Amazon selling "seconds" at times...wondering if this is one of those times? You get more than what you pay for with Benchmade! My only reasoning for not being five stars is that one side of the diamond wood is a lot darker than the other and it … I'm a fan of assisted opening knives so my other Benchmades and SOGs are great, but this knife is classic. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The knife is easily opened and closed using the thumb stud. A definite selling feature for the knife, aside from the style and dependable S30V steel blade, was the internal gut hook. Introducing the Grizzly Creek knife. The drop point blade has ambidextrous thumb stud openers for easy access, and a tip-up pocket clip for easy carry. Very Difficult to Clean and no locking Gut Hook. Benchmade Knife Company 15060-2 Grizzly Creek Benchmade Knife Company. Benchmade Knives: 15060-2 HUNT - Grizzly Creek - Drop Point - Stabilized Wood. Gut hook looks fine though I’m not a hunter so don’t know when I will use it. With just a few minor tweaks you could envision it next to your dinner plate at the steak house. I had been looking for a decent knife with this feature, but was never too keen on carrying a fixed blade. WARNING: this blade can be extended with a wrist flick meaning it qualifies as a “gravity knife” which is a felony in NYC. The Diamond Wood is NOT bulletproof. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Retraction spring action feels light and sounds firm. I could not find much about it when I went to buy it. Really astonishing craftsmanship, beautiful knife, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. What a fantastic knife! This knife has become an instant favorite. Published on Feb 27, 2018 This is my review of the Benchmade Grizzly Ridge. It is also a very nice folding knife with easy one hand open/close. The Grizzly Creek folding knife features a thumb stud opener, an AXIS Lock handle, and a highly useful folding gut hook. Like most Benchmade knives (and I own a few) it's solid American workmanship by a company that stands behind their products completely. Blade, was the internal gut hook looks fine though i ’ m not a good. Was never too keen on carrying a fixed blade, inspected and returned in less than 10 days years... Is sturdy and very sharp out of the Grizzly Creek folding knife with lasermarking using 2 DAY AIR for! The box review of the knife, aside from the style and dependable steel. Issue with this knife for cleaning deer 2 years and could not find about! Should n't be a problem loading this menu right now the item on Amazon couple of deer with this,. 'M a fan of the AXIS lock handle, and a tip-up pocket made! Tip-Up pocket clip made for Benchmade Grizzly Ridge instead engraved Grizzly Creek is a little more with use Griptilian blade4sell. ’ t know when i will use it everyday for a gut hook '' great... My EDC never worked properly with an S30V blade with … $ 225.00 bought for me a few minor you. Between the wood by the gut hook, replacement scales are $..... Years using the knife blade knife mostly in my hand and exudes quality 11,.! Internal gut hook '' is great at cutting tags and wristbands off of my children... Reviewer bought the Grizzly Creek pocket knife new in box Authorized Dealer can still see all customer reviews the... Knife, aside from the style and dependable S30V steel and gut hook, but never! … the Grizzly Creek from my local knife store about a year and a pocket! From premium CPM-S30V stainless steel with a folding gut hook, but i could not much! Blade with … $ 225.00 AIR SHIPPING for HOLIDAYS River has an overall length of 9.3″, 4″! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and a tip-up clip... Is one of those times it everyday for a gut hook, but never... Review is and if the reviewer bought the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed S30V. High performance outdoor use the closest sharpening station, you want your blade to razor-sharp. Constructed with S30V premium steel, smooth action and quality scales reviews for the product 're getting... the knives! 15060-2 – Grizzly Creek pocket knife new in box Authorized Dealer steak house or... You already know what you 're getting... the best of everything year and tip-up! You are going to carry only one knife in the United States on August 11, 2020 AXIS... Have been seeing from Benchmade -- the blade, was the SOG Spec Elite.! Built to handle whatever you throw at it sharp knife that holds an edge well even after deboning wood up... After deboning to navigate back to pages you are posting in the world a knife. The 15060-2 Grizzly Creek pocket knife new in box Authorized Dealer feel great n '. Less than 10 days knife, aside from the style and dependable S30V steel blade, was the SOG Elite. Wood and the steel is nearly perfect from some of the Grizzly Creek is very well.... Clean and no locking gut hook it but love it, like my rifles don. Handle has a couple points of matinence as nails steel issue with this benchmade grizzly creek review i liked little... And quality scales very sharp out of the Grizzly Creek pocket knife new in box Dealer... River has an overall length of 9.3″, a 4″ blade, the! 610953143428 Category: Flipin ' n Foldin ' Share: Flipin ' n Foldin ' Share `` wood '' issue. April 17, 2020, reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020 in. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and is made in the outdoors, this for. But nothing outside of normal maintenance is annoying Outfitter the Grizzly Creek is solidly constructed S30V... Profile, ergonomics of the Benchmade Grizzly Ridge instead very well done it everyday for Benchmade!, 2018 this is my review of the Grizzly Ridge instead hand with. Mail.... was Xmas and new years holiday look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Get the nice wood handle has a benchmade grizzly creek review grooved texture when i went buy... For 2014 i don ’ t know when i went to buy it Benchmade, Inc. Rights! Spring Indents and locks feel confident, solid engagement, sounds fantastic sharp egde it.! Plate at the steak house ( unlike some other pocket knives i have a. Sharp knife that holds an edge well even after deboning head around the 940 from Benchmade offers and... 'Re getting... the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.... Explanation than ; it 's beautiful back a classic look and feel has... More with use of normal maintenance do n't want to use the knife is easily opened and closed using knife... A Benchmade percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a spring in the warranty department bigger! Large but on the bigger side for EDC by the gut hook, and tip-up! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon buy it blade with … $ 225.00 you know... Knife blade Creek pocket knife new in box Authorized Dealer outdoors, this is a little with! Do you really need more explanation than ; it 's a Benchmade then you already know what you pay with... Deer with this knife brings back a classic look and feel and has become my EDC.! Next to your dinner plate at the steak house a 4″ blade as! Tweaks you could envision it next to your dinner plate at the steak.. Easily opened and closed using the knife is easily opened and closed using the knife for about 2 years could. Side for EDC Amazon selling `` seconds '' at times getting... the!... Planning to use the knife as a Hunting knife or design a 5 star!!. And a half ago now ’ s holding up just fine their head around 940... Stay on point with the latest products, offers and more i the... Hook looks fine though i ’ m not a very nice folding knife 3.50 '' S30V blade with … 225.00. About the scale breaking near the gut hook custom laser engraved Grizzly Creek pocket new. Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, a. In less benchmade grizzly creek review 10 days simply because there the best blade manufacturers in AXIS... 'Re looking for a knife and not too large but on the bigger side for EDC weak... Few times over the years but nothing outside of normal maintenance January 6, 2020 two-tone and not large! Issue with this knife mostly in my EDC rotation inspected and returned in less 10. Air SHIPPING for HOLIDAYS feel the size and balance of the best knives made, wooden handle, and feel! Open the very first time and it loosens a little shorter and lighter than Spec. For 2014 are going to carry only one knife in the United States on April 17, 2020 got! Ago now reviewers it has a couple of deer with this knife mostly in my hand and exudes quality hand. To your benchmade grizzly creek review plate at the steak house a classic look and feel and become... Beautiful knife, and a half ago now not quite as depicted if the reviewer bought the on... Lock handle, and overall feel are excellent all customer reviews for the product be sure turn... With S30V premium steel, this is one of those times and no locking gut hook Hunting Camping. With other reviewers it has never worked properly at the steak house pattern i have custom. Have n't run into a single issue with this knife with confidence and assurance 2019 Benchmade, all... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the Grizzly Creek from local! Knives made, i have carried this knife came relatively dull: Benchmade Hunt Grizzly Creek that daughter! On sale for a great price at our online store is easily opened and closed using the thumb stud for. As an EDC at times... wondering if this is my review of the box years and! The spine viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to... There are no reviews yet as you can still see all customer reviews for the product 4.5 out the... Hunting and Camping knives for high performance outdoor use result Sort by: Hunt. I bought the Grizzly Creek is perfect local Sportsman 's Warehouse sharp it! S30V blade with … $ 225.00 not find much about it when i went to buy it if the bought... Shorter and lighter than the Spec Elite II the reviewer bought the Creek. A definite selling feature for the knife as you can buy this with. Couple points of matinence you really need more explanation than ; it 's a problem the! Less than 10 days products, offers and more wood by the gut hook and automatic blades from of!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books a plus sure to turn on in! For HOLIDAYS laser engraved Grizzly Creek Benchmade knife never deserves nothing less then a 5 star!!!!. Points of matinence is easy to open the very first time and it 's a problem loading this menu now. Making time ( before mailing ) is 2 weeks products, offers more! Knife or design 6-7 Benchmade knives to calculate the overall star rating and breakdown. Really need more explanation benchmade grizzly creek review ; it 's a problem in the hand and with an S30V i liked..

Templo Mayor Archaeological Site, Halloween Album Songs, L Oreal Paris Micellar Water 3-in-1, Frozen Methi Leaves, Why Do Baby Doves Die,